Career Teachers are looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our team our Birmingham office, where you will be working with schools across Birmingham and surrounding areas. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the market leaders in education recruitment in the Derby area, recruiting high-quality teaching and support staff for short and long-term placements as well as permanent roles.
The role: Career Teachers are market leaders, which means we can offer an unrivalled service to both schools and teachers as well as our own staff. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
* Working with a large client base - many of the schools work exclusively with ourselves
* Using sales, business development and marketing techniques
* Visiting clients to build and develop close working relationships.
* Developing a good understanding of client schools.
* Advertising vacancies by placing adverts on a variety of job boards
* Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates, employers, and the teaching community.
* Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
* Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy.
* Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews, and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
* Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
* Briefing the candidate about the job.
* Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
* Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
* Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
* Using our CRM system to manage bookings.
* Co-ordinating sponsorship activities for client schools.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will have/be:
* Excellent communication and sales skills.
* The ability to grow a desk (secondary or SEND) that already has clients and candidates
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Self-motivated and resilient.
* The ability to act on their own initiative.
* Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
* Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
* Possess a desire to exceed the highest levels of customer service.
What we offer:
* Excellent salary package with an open-ended bonus system.
* Company/team performance incentives throughout the year.
* Excellent career progression and professional development opportunities.
* Friendly, professional, and hard-working team environment.
your application has been submitted