We have a new opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to manage and grow an industrial desk supplying temporary staff in the Derby area.
At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression and rewards, plus so much more.
We have recently been named as a Financial Times Diversity Leader, awarded a Best Companies three-star rating, the highest possible level representing organisations that truly excel at world class levels of workplace engagement and we continue to be an Investors in People Platinum employer - the highest accolade that can be achieved.
So, we're a team of high-achievers but we're also parents, mentors, gym-goers, animal-lovers, bakers, music-lovers and so much more. We're Blue Arrow, and we're dedicated to Enhancing Your Everyday with our people-first priorities; Progression, Purpose, Teamwork, Rewards and Performance.
About the Derby branch team:
Not only can Blue Arrow as a company, offer fantastic rewards and success, Blue Arrow Derby branch can offer lots too including lots of fun whilst you work. Recruitment can be challenging, but working with such a diverse, friendly supportive and driven team, with someone on hand to constantly encourage you to levels you didn't know existed, can be career changing. The team really do enjoy working together, and it feels more like a family, than work colleagues, who doesn't want to work with an enjoyable open and friendly team?
About the opportunity - Recruitment Consultant
Join our #OneBlueFamily at our Derby branch as a Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of an Industrial desk supplying temporary workers to clients in the area.
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace blended working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Business to Business sales activity: Proactively developing new and existing business
- Placing candidates into temporary industrial roles
- Recruitment: sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Managing your team of temporary staff (Flexible Employees)
- Client and candidate relationship building
- Service management: compliance, administration, payroll, maintaining records and systems
- Marketing, advertising, promotional activities and working to targets
- You will be working within an experienced, award winning collaborative, team and Manager
- Visiting clients in Derby
Ideally you will be an experienced sales orientated Recruitment Consultant with great relationship building skills with the ability and drive to develop new business or if you have a strong B2B sales background you can join as a Recruitment Associate initially with training and promotion to a Consultant on passing probation.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Generous bonuses, performance based quarterly salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant and clear career path
- Blended working from the office and home
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Branch social events such as escape rooms, bowling, competitions and branch rewards
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted