We have a new opportunity for a Catering Recruitment Consultant to join our very successful Newbury team to manage and grow a catering desk supplying staff for temporary roles in the Swindon area.
At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression and rewards, plus so much more.
We have recently been named as a Financial Times Diversity Leader, awarded a Best Companies three-star rating, the highest possible level representing organisations that truly excel at world class levels of workplace engagement and we continue to be an Investors in People Platinum employer - the highest accolade that can be achieved.
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace hybrid working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week once you have completed training in branch. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out Of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
About our Recruitment Consultant opportunity
Join our #OneBlueFamily is a Catering Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of a desk placing candidates into temporary catering roles within the Swindon area.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant will include:
* Proactively developing new and existing business
* Placing candidates into all levels of catering and hospitality roles
* Recruitment: sourcing and interviewing candidates
* Client and candidate relationship building
* Service management: compliance, administration, maintaining records and systems
* Marketing, advertising, promotional activities and working to targets
* Visiting clients
* You will be working within an experienced, collaborative team and Manager
An experienced recruiter or sales/hospitality professional you will align with our Vision, Mission and Values and enjoy all of the benefits associated with joining one of the UK's largest staffing firms.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development on offer:
* Generous bonuses, performance based quarterly salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant and clear career path
* Dedicated structured support for new starters, including performance and development support, goal setting and advice on navigating your way through your new job
* 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
* Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
* Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
* Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
* Blended working from home and our Milton Keynes branch office
* Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
* Long service and recognition awards
* Ongoing training and development - Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
* Annual conference and red-carpet awards ceremony
* Opportunity to enjoy five-star luxury trips for Gold Award Winners
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group, a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted