ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Medacs Global Group specialist Nursing division are recruiting a Fill Rate Manager role to join the Staffordshire team.
Leading and managing your team you will have direct accountability for driving the achievement of the agreed MGG fill rates and be championing and inspiring the collaboration between our managed services and Specialist Staffing teams to exceed stakeholder expectations and maximise client retention.
- Leadership and development of your team
- Ensuring that the minimum MGG fill rate is met/exceeded across all clients
- Devising and implementing strategies to ensure constant development and improvement of the service.
- Measuring results against each strategy and taking action
- Identifying trends and reporting to the key stakeholders to discuss holistic solutions and areas of improvement
- Reporting on activity, performance, results and variances on the accounts
- Providing reports and insights to key stakeholders and business planning
- Identify new business opportunities, working with the sales team on tenders and presentations
- Actively involved in the implementation process for new clients
- Develop the day-to-day operation through innovation and benchmarking and implementing a strategy to achieve continuous improvement of the service delivery
- Being the subject matter expert on behalf of the division
- Chairing and attending meetings and client reviews, sharing best practice, feedback and driving any actions and follow up ensuring continuous improvement
- Influencing and negotiating at a Senior level
- Designing and delivering presentations
- Managing your time successfully and multi-tasking seamlessly across strategic and operational issues
- Building long-lasting relationships
- Working to both financial and service based KPI's
Ideally you will have leadership and recruitment experience in-house or agency. Managed services/RPO knowledge is desirable along with having been involved in service redesign or improvement
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with a competitive salary and bonus plus:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- A professional but fun and sociable team environment
- Ongoing training opportunities
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
your application has been submitted