ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group - Ireland is currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer on a 12 month fixed term contract basis to join the team in Dublin where you will be responsible for effectively communicating and coordinating the compliance requirements to a candidate in line with a client or framework provider compliance guideline.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a personalised and professional service to all candidates that are required to go through the compliance process
- Fully understanding the compliance requirements for a client or framework provider and be able to clearly and confidently explain all requirements to a candidate
- Contact the candidate and explain the registration process and/or compliance requirements for an upcoming locum assignment, and email all appropriate documentation and instructions
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates throughout the compliance process and ensure they provide the correct documents before the commencing their locum
- Liaising with appropriate providers to facilitate external compliance checks and requirements
- Follow up with the relevant Recruitment Consultant during the compliance process
- Conduct regular checks on all candidates' compliance documentation prior to the expiry date and follow up with the candidate to obtain up-dated documentation
- When applicable organise travel requirements for the candidate ahead of their locum assignment including flights, car hire or accommodation
- Create, update and maintain all associated records in the systems
Ideally you will have a recruitment industry and/or compliance background with healthcare market knowledge being highly desirable.
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted