Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our fantastic Homecare Bristol team.
The ideal applicant will have a thorough understanding of the demands of a "Homecare" environment whilst constantly providing excellent customer service.
Our Care Coordinator role supports the Branch in the delivery of a high quality care service with responsibility for the deployment and management of care workers 365 days a year. This role works closely with the Care Manager and the Registered Manager to ensure we continuously meet our contractual KPIs, champion the Medacs Healthcare brand, whilst promoting our vision and values to create an excellent, compliant and good quality service.
- Responsibility for ensuring all care workers are fully briefed before commencing a care package.
- Responsibility for Care Worker rotas; creating consistent and stable rotas via zones and mini zones and ensuring rotas are produced and communicated in a timely fashion
- Responsibility for ensuring accurate availability is assigned to all care workers on the system
- Responsibility for ensuring all Service Users are kept fully up to date on any Care Worker changes, be it temporary or permanent
- Manage time-keeping and absences of the care workforce
- Develop a commercial relationship with service managers, Social Workers and Brokerage
- Ensure that all complaints and concerns reported through events are recorded on the computer record and that the complaints procedure is followed
- Ensure that all Service Users/clients and care worker files are up to date and relevant data scanned onto the system and any relevant information recorded
- Be fully aware of all contractual requirements as detailed in agreements with relevant local authorities/private clients
- Ensure you are working to and meeting all contract KPIs, identifying any areas for improvement, creating and implementing action plans where necessary
- Work closely with the Recruitment Team/Registered Manager to review candidate attraction/candidate flow, through workforce planning
- Maximise sales and gross margin through new and existing contracts/clients, efficient servicing of contracts/private clients, and ensuring all relevant Terms of Business and payment terms are issued
- Ensure at least 90% of rotas are templated
- Ensure no unfilled packages are handed over to Out of Hours and appropriate handover occurs with up to date information
- Ensure payroll/invoice requests/queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure templated hours are matched to the Local Authority/private agreements
- Complete care calls with the community if required
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a keen interest in health and social care with a strive for excellent customer service and to provide good quality care
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition
- Ideally have an NVQ/QCF Level 2/3
Why work for Medacs Healthcare?
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities through our e-learning system
- Life assurance cover, Company pension scheme
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted