ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Healthcare - Homecare is currently recruiting for an Internal Recruiter to join our team in South East London.
This is a key role as you will be undertaking the initial screening and interviewing of candidates for Care Worker roles.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Following up leads
- Pre-screening and interview potential candidates
- Coordinating and promoting areas for growth through adverts
- Ensuing staff retention levels are monitored
- Marketing and advertising job vacancies
- Checking, applying and monitoring all DBS applications
- Checking and verifying Right to Work documentation and applying for references
- Arranging and managing company Assessment Centre programme
- Carry out recruitment open days e.g. colleges/job centres/job fairsto attract potential candidates to the care workforce
- Maintaining and updating homecare Recruitment Tracker ona daily basis
- Having regular team meetings with the Care Manager/ Registered Manager/ Head of Operationsto discuss candidate flow/recruitment requirements
- Maintaining up-to-date computerised and hard copy files and records of all assigned candidates
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted