If you're passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Healthcare Homecare Division is currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to be based from our Lewisham, South East London branch.
Our Homecare division prides itself on being a quality homecare provider that coordinates and delivers domiciliary care, specialist care and complex care services to the elderly, children, and those with special needs within their homes.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Being responsible for the management, forecast and delivery of the Cost Centre
- Team leadership, coaching and developing
- Act as a registered person for the office
- Ensuring the office adheres to the Fundamental Standards, Regulations and contractual arrangements
- Take full responsibility in the building of strong relationships and company reputation with each customer to enable Medacs Healthcare to be the recommended supplier of homecare.
- Ensuring that risk assessments and quality checks are conducted and that identified risks and controls, measures or actions are detailed and followed up
- Making sure Homecare workers are recruited and appointed according to full compliance requirements
- Interpreting, analysing, and defining future Client requirements and actively participating in the monthly operations meetings
- Providing evening, weekend, and bank holiday escalation facility for the operations
- Becoming the escalation point for customer/client/candidate and people grievances and manage in accordance with policy and procedures.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted