ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group is currently recruiting for a Relocation Support Officer to meet and greet new Doctors coming to work in the UK in the East Sussex area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting Doctors arriving at the airport from overseas into the UK
- We envisage this to be a part time role approximately 5 hours per week
- Collecting accommodation keys and taking Doctors to their accommodation
- Showing Doctors around their local area
- Taking Doctors to their first appointments with their Trust Employer for their local induction and meet and greet
- Co-ordinating the arrivals of cohorts of Doctors, arranging Transport, ensuring that all arrivals are organised in a timely fashion
- Attending welcoming events and support the candidates on arrival
- Organising where required aftercare meetings / drop in sessions to meet with candidates.
- Producing aftercare reports to relevant parties.
The ideal candidate will have excellent relationship building, admin and computer skills coupled with a drivers license and own transport. A DBS and appropriate business cover insurance will also be required.
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted