£23,000 - £25,000 pa + uncapped commission and benefits
Do you have a keen interest in Defence and Engineering? Check out our new role!
We are looking for an ambitious Recruitment Resourcer to work with us on the major UK Defence and non-defence global engineering accounts.
The role is hybrid and flexible and we take the pressure off sales completely, so that you can focus on delivering the best quality candidates for our clients. We do recognise talent when we see it, so if business development is your thing, you're in for a great future!
Duties in a nutshell:
- Source candidates and qualify their suitability
- Deliver contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs and maximise profitability
- Liaise with Payroll to handle worker queries promptly
- Expand current accounts by attending client meetings and up-selling Carbon60 services
- Obtain full booking details (including all necessary H& S information) and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for placements
- Arrange and attend Client Service visits.
We want you to be so much more than 'just a recruiter'. You will not only fill temp and perm roles, but you will also create long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike, you will network and meet people from a variety of industries and qualifications, and be a part of our shared goal: to become the one-stop for all things technical recruitment.
What do we look for in our team?
- Excellent communication - you are a confident, experienced phone handler
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and the ability to learn and utilise a variety of platforms
- Ability to influence people and gain commitment
- Drive to deliver and a collaborative spirit
- Willingness to learn and become a role model
- 1st class customer service skills
We welcome applications from candidates that com from a variety of customer service focused roles, however we can only consider candidates that are currently based in Buckinghamshire, with full Right to Work in the UK.
For your hard work you will receive:
- 33 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Onsite parking
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Volunteering Day off, where you can focus on the projects that you are passionate about - tell us about it, we will want to get involved and support your project/initiative.
If you believe this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, reach out to our friendly Talent Partner or simply apply today and we will get in touch to discuss.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted