Salary: up to £25,000 pa + excellent benefits and commission scheme
Location: Leeds / Aylesbury / Hybrid, UK
Are you new to Recruitment, but never really got any proper training and guidance?
Do you feel you've had just enough of cold calling for new business?
Look no further! Carbon60 is expanding the Aylesbury Delivery team and we are opening 3 new Resourcer roles. You will be part of a team of highly experienced Recruitment Consultants in our fast-expanding Delivery team. This means no cold calling for new business, no out of hours or on call life, just pure delivery of temp placements and customer service excellence.
What will you be doing?
- Generate and effectively manage candidate applications to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Assist with the screening / interviewing of candidates that results in successful placements
- Assist consultants and manager with candidate searches on the database, external job boards and Internet
- Deal promptly with candidate calls/queries, either directly or by referral to the appropriate Consultant
- Ensure all paperwork including contracts, PORTW, ID, TOE's and other relevant documentation is correctly completed, verified and stored
- Resolve all contractor queries
Ideally, you will have at least 6 months of experience in Recruitment, but we are happy to accept people from a variety of backgrounds as you will be trained in your new industry and joining a high performing team that is happy to help. Also, the very experienced Manager is happy to mentor you.
Carbon60 is a technical recruitment consultancy and service provider. We are specialists in our sector, working across Aviation, Civil Engineering, Construction and Property, Defence, Energy and Engineering Technology. With 45 years of experience, Carbon60 partners with a range of global blue-chip brands as well as SME. We support anything from one-off perm hires to fully managed workforce solutions, SOW, apprenticeships and training. We are proud to be a part of Impellam Group, the largest recruitment company in the UK.
The people culture:
Our people sit at the heart of our success and we all share the Carbon60 DNA. We are role models, collaborators, driven to deliver and always willing to learn. We are not only recruitment experts, but we are also musicians, dancers, parents, animal lovers, mentors, sport fans and so much more.
We believe that your success is our success, and our highly experienced mentors recognise the value of every single person from entry-level to senior leadership. Whether you join us with no experience, or with a proven track record seeking a new challenge, Carbon60 will provide the environment and career path for you to thrive. #weareallcarbon60
Rewards and Recognition:
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Great commission structure that comes with good revenues
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- REC qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as childcare vouchers
If you believe this is the opportunity for you, then please get in touch for an informal confidential conversation.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme and Platinum Investors in People. We know that talent comes in all shapes and sizes, from all around the world, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
In order for your application to be considered you must be a resident of United Kingdom and have an up to date Right to Work permit.
your application has been submitted