Guidant Global, part of the Impellam Group is one of the largest staffing companies in the world, and a leading provider of managed services and specialist staffing expertise in the UK and North America. Join the team during an exciting growth period as we expand into the APAC region. Guidant Global is a new leader in total talent management, we provide high quality, tailored Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions to leading companies seeking outsourced recruitment solutions.
As the Operations Manager, you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office team assigned to a specific Guidant Global MSP client. You will be empowered to deliver on the flawless execution of the day-to-day operations in conjunction with the Client Sponsor and with the support of a dedicated Service Delivery team and Shared Back-Office Services team. We are looking for an experienced MSP Professional with incredibly high integrity, an inquisitive mind and a passion for operational and customer service excellence.
In this position, you will ultimately be responsible for the following:
· Support the Global Program Manager in fulfilling account objectives
· Proactively develop new business opportunities by establishing and building productive and collaborative relationships with existing and new key stakeholders within the client
· Communicate in a professional manner with the client to ensure they are kept up to date with progress against particular requirements
· Develop and continuously improve the service provided
· Confidently negotiate, using persuasion and influencing skills to ensure that all the clients strategic staffing decisions are made in consultation with the Guidant Global team
· Be the go-to person for all local client stakeholders and leverage the Global Program Manager as appropriate
· Responsible for driving ultimately service and delivery via the preferred staffing vendors to ensure all requisitions are covered in a timely manner with high quality candidates.
· Work with the supply chain to prepare and facilitate the ongoing attraction, selection and recruitment of suitably skilled candidates, ensuring optimum levels of workers are available to meet the client needs
· Ensure all job vacancies are fully qualified with the hiring manager / decision maker
· Obtain full job specifications (including H&S info), and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for placements
· Accurately match candidates to vacancies to meet client expectations
· Process terminations, extensions, and general data changes in the VMS
· Ensure all recruitment administration is completed in-line with agreed SLA and company Operations standards with an emphasis on quality and accuracy
· Ensure that all relevant worker checks have been completed prior to organising interviews or placing on assignment
· Accurately maintain all aspects of the temporary workforce data to enable management information to be given / presented to the client
We are looking for an experienced MSP Professional with incredibly high integrity, an inquisitive mind and a passion for operational and customer service excellence.
Work Experience and Attributes:
- Extensive experience in the temporary labour industry.
- Knowledge of Staffing Industry, Managed Service Provider (MSP), Vendor Management Systems (VMS), Procurement and Human Resources
- High attention to detail and experience in report development, management, and QA
- Experience in identifying and assisting with the implementation of initiatives for process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as spoken /written Quebec French.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience managing relationships with a number of key stakeholders
- Ability to influence people, sell ideas and concepts and gain commitment, negotiating effectively along the way
- Strong MS office skills
- Demonstrated excellent customer service delivery
your application has been submitted