Impellam Group is a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Impellam provides Managed Services and Specialist Staffing on an international scale.
Overall Role Purpose:
We are looking for a CIPD Qualified HR Specialist in Employee Relations, to provide customer focussed, responsive, accurate, and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers, employees and flexible employees in line with Company policies, internal procedures and legal requirements.
· Acts as an "ambassador" of the Group, working in line with Impellam values
· Understands the Impellam brands and their unique offerings
· Works with the business to deliver a first class advisory service covering a range of employment and employee relations matters.
· Provides a positive customer experience through each advisory interaction throughout the employee lifecycle.
Advice and Guidance:
· Support and coach managers in understanding employee relations policies and practices, ensuring understanding of key activities and company standards
· Inform and advise managers of employee relations policies and practices
· Provide face to face support to our managers for complex ER cases
· Provide HR support on client calls in conjunction with the brands, when required, particularly in relation to TUPE transfers
· Liaison with Perm Payroll and HR Admin where necessary for continuation of process / payments
· Responding to other HR queries as appropriate, referring to the HR team members for advice where necessary
· Ensures that human resources material such as contracts, policies and guidelines are up to date which includes policy development
· Provide a dedicated HR advisory service to the Impellam Brands and Corporate functions in relation to disciplinary & grievance matters, organisational change and a range of employment and employee relations matters relating to both permanent staff and temporary workers.
· Case management of ER cases e.g. disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies, restructures, relocation, absence, flexible working TUPE, ACAS, settlement agreements, ensuring response times are in line with statutory guidelines and company policy.
· Generation of disciplinary, grievance, TUPE, redundancy and flexible working templates and letters and associated redundancy schedules
· Support and advise on ER cases across a range of employment sectors for our temporary workforce ensuring the advice is tailored in accordance with the workers' contract of employment (eg employees/associates/contract for services)
· End to end management of ACAS early conciliation cases, including COT3 agreements
· Facilitate any occupational health referrals for sickness absence cases
· Management of the HR advice inbox inline with the standard response time
· Delivery of HR training to our managers via a virtual classroom environment
· Responsibility for monthly visa checking to ensure continued compliance
· Support the brands with any sponsorship queries
Technology and HR systems:
· Accurate and prompt data management on HR database where necessary
· Running basic custom reports where necessary
· Ensure all ER cases are accurately recorded on the case management log
· Ensures that policies and guidelines are available via the company's HR system
· Ensure all employee data is managed in line with GDPR requirements and agreed internal Data Retention processes
· To develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with managers, HR business partners and colleagues
· Liaison with brand based HR Business Partners in order to deliver appropriate and timely employee relations support
· Supports organisational change activity, acting as a change agent. Supports managers thinking around new org structures highlighting possible challenges
· Guide managers towards execution of organisational change via robust and pragmatic HR advice
· Support managers to take calculated risks whilst mitigating ET risks
· Supports the business areas with development of People Plans and associated HR activities.
· To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing with the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in service offered
· Work with wider HR team members to achieve quarterly departmental objectives
your application has been submitted