At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression, rewards and so much more.
At Blue Arrow, we genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. We are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our #OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We're a team of high-achievers but we're also parents, mentors, gym-goers, animal-lovers, bakers, music-lovers and so much more. We're Blue Arrow, and we're dedicated to Enhancing Your Everyday with our people-first priorities, Progression, Purpose, Teamwork, Rewards and Performance.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Here's what you need to know...
About being a Service Consultant / Resourcer
Join our #OneBlueFamily at our Inverness branch as Resourcer to provide proactive search, selection, and recruitment activities in line with the operational needs of Blue Arrow's operating desks.
As a Resourcer you are supported by our advanced technology systems. At Blue Arrow we embrace blended working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the weekly processing of flexible employee timesheets
- Resourcing candidates to fill bookings and vacancies
- Assisting the Branch Manager and Recruitment Consultants
- Liaising with Candidates and Clients
- Updating systems, compliance and administration
- Maintaining high levels of accuracy when inputting data into the payroll system
- Carrying out appropriate pre-screening of candidates
- Assisting candidates with the application process and briefing them
- Giving candidates a thorough overview of roles and bookings
- Dealing enquiries on the phone and emails
You will drive our Vision, Mission and Values and enjoy all of the benefits associated with joining one of the UK's largest staffing firms and have a strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service and progress within our career path.
Inverness branch are expanding and they have created this new opportunity to join their busy team, to enable Inverness to continue to grow and support businesses in the Highland Region. The current team has a combined 25 years of experience in recruitment and are looking forward to sharing all their knowledge and helping with your career in recruitment.
Our Vision - To lead the way in creating innovative, inclusive workforce solutions that ensure our customers can thrive in an ever-changing world.
Our Mission - Powered by our Recruitment Superheroes, and innovative technology, we help our customers build productive, inclusive workplaces, creating workforce solutions that ensure the right people are in the right roles and the right environment to thrive.
Our Values - We WOW our customers. We win TOGETHER. We keep our PROMISES. We have FUN.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Dedicated structured support for new starters, including performance and development support, goal setting and advice on navigating your way through your new job
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Blended working from home and the office
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- Ongoing training and development
- Clear career path
- Annual conference and red-carpet awards ceremony
- Opportunity to enjoy five-star luxury trips for Gold Award Winners
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses/partners applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted