Engineering Recruiter: Contractors
Salary: Negotiable + Bonus
SRG is the UK's No. 1 specialist scientific recruitment agency, working with the chemicals, life sciences and clinical industries to find talented individuals for a range of engineering and scientific roles. Based in Salford Quays, we are looking for an Engineering Recruiter to join our award-winning Engineering team in supporting the Chemical industry with contract engineering talent.
This role would be ideal for someone who has previous recruitment experience running a contract desk of technical, engineering or manufacturing roles.
What we offer:
- Working for one of the easiest to work for recruitment brands there is - award winning, market leader, 1000's of clients to go at and candidates, many exclusive.
- We are part of the Impellam family - Impellam is the UKs largest staffing partner - SRG has a family feel but with the structure of the Plc supporting us.
- Hybrid working from day one.
- Flexible working hours.
- Transparent career path from day one.
- State of the art search tools and data base of 1000's of candidates.
- Autonomy to work your way, with full support when needed.
- 24 days holiday (rising with service) + Public holidays and option to buy and sell.
- Mental health wellbeing.
- Suite of flexible benefits for you to choose from.
- We're committed to DE & I - join us, be yourself.
- We're committed to CSR - if you want to give back, you'll get time off to do that.
As a Contract Engineering Recruiter, you will be:
Short to mid term
- Building relationships with chemical companies UK-wide through phone calls, virtual and in-person meetings to explore and understand their contractor requirements in engineering or associated disciplines
- Establishing a network of candidates open to contract work to meet client needs quickly and effectively
- Utilising this network, as well as SRG's database of candidates, on-line job boards and social media, to source relevant candidates
- Engaging with candidates through phone and Teams interviews, developing a rapport and understand of their capabilities to match them to the right roles
- Offering advice, consultation, and market insights to clients
- Working with candidates to support them throughout and beyond the recruitment process, from initial application to interviews and successful placement, and with any queries once they are in role.
All the above, plus management and growth of your own client base, as well as involvement in mentoring and training if you want it.
- Experience in contract recruitment, preferably technical, engineering or manufacturing disciplines
- A tenacious and resilient attitude to recruitment
- Solutions-focused mind set
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Inquisitive nature and an interest in people
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted