Are you prepared to take on a new digital challenge and elevate your career? We're actively seeking a proficient SEO and Digital Marketing Executive to join our internal team!
If you have an intricate understanding of SEO dynamics, enthusiasm for strategic problem-solving and a curious mindset, we're eager to speak with you!
SEO and Digital Marketing Executive
Salary up to £35,000 pa
- Work in partnership with Impellam marketing teams and brands to execute on our digital marketing strategy and build out applicable SEO content, technical SEO and roadmaps to achieve optimum organic search results/rankings
- Assist in implementation of new global website platform for all corporate, brand and client sites
- Conduct detailed keyword research to find the most relevant and effective terms/phrases with the highest ROI
- Analyse high-performing competitor domains to provide insight and opportunities for future growth
- Optimize current content including title tag and meta description, headers and copy through robust content briefs to improve ranking and internal linking improvements
- Conduct SEO audit of site and implement technical and content updates/fixes
- Compile backlink analysis to assist SEO team with outreach opportunities
- Analyse existing content for schema opportunities
- Monitor and analyse overall site performance including rankings and conversion.
What will you bring to the business?
- At least 2 years of digital marketing and SEO experience
- Experience in website and content platforms; exposure to SourceFlow a definite plus
- Experience with on-page SEO including keyword research, competitive analysis, internal linking and content briefs
- Experience with off-page SEO (you've worked on outreach projects before and have sourced relevant external web pages)
- Experience using digital and SEO tools like GA4, Ahrefs, SEMRush, GSC and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of technical SEO elements such as schema, canonicals and site speed
- A passion for continued learning and staying up to date on relevant industry news and trends
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience with CMS platforms
- Ability to work effectively on a collaborative, interconnected global marketing team
- Experience within the recruitment and staffing industry preferred but not essential.
What We Offer:
Flexible and hybrid working - we'll want you to pop into our London office from time to time, but you are mainly home based; as long as you are living in England and have Permanent Right to Work in the UK, we want to hear from you.
Flexible benefits package with 33 days A/L (inclusive of Bank Holidays), birthday off, as well as a paid volunteering day
Pension contribution of 4%, life assurance, enhanced maternity/paternity pay and many more flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Are you ready to make your mark on Impellam Group? Share your CV with us and let's redefine our digital world!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted