Client Recruitment Marketing Executive
£££ Excellent Package £££
Lorien Resourcing is a market leading recruitment business. Delivering recruitment services from contingency, PSL business all the way through to full multidiscipline RPO solutions. The key to our service is that recruitment expertise is at the very core or everything we do. This is what makes us a part of the 2nd largest recruitment business in the UK.
Lorien are looking for a marketer to join the team and support in delivering multi-channel client recruitment marketing campaigns as part of our overall solutions supporting our end customers. Primary function of the role will be creating and executing marketing campaigns for our clients as part of our RPO solutions, while also supporting the Lorien team internally.
From contribution of marketing proposals at the pitch stage, delivery of marketing activity to support our recruitment teams and taking the client's EVP and amplifying it to their target market - you will be responsible for bringing to life the possibilities that a recruitment marketing workstream can realise for our clients.
Working as part of the marketing team, you will report into our Marketing Manager. You will need to have a proven track record of delivering innovative multi-channel marketing campaigns, ideally with an employer branding or recruitment marketing focus.
No two days will be the same in this fast-paced and exciting Marketing role. You will be part of a team helping to amplify our clients' employer brands, creating events and campaigns to engage their target audience and supporting our on-site teams in creating a high quality talent pool. You will play a pivotal role in delivering innovative talent attraction campaigns.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- This role will support our teams with the execution of multi-channel client recruitment activity designed to attract the right candidates to our clients' vacancies as part of our client solutions.
- The role holder will be responsible for familiarising and embedding themselves on 'client site', to become an extension of their marketing team
- Taking the clients' EVP and amplifying it to their target recruitment market
- Responsible for managing and creating campaigns that support the client delivery team, including creating social images & supporting content, videos, podcasts, candidate packs and building microsites, as required.
- Confident in organising virtual and face-to-face events and project managing the entire process. Engaging the delivery team, inviting candidates, managing topic and speakers and follow up.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, forward plan marketing activity
- To regularly report and review on activity to track campaign successes, ROI and areas for development.
Lorien Brand focus:
- Supporting the creation of marketing collateral to support sales strategy and marketing plans
- Support on creation of pitch presentations, internal presentations / word documents
- Support on marketing automation campaigns, using Herefish and Bullhorn
- Other marketing activity as required to support the overall brand marketing strategy for the STEM portfolio
- Communication: Ability to communicate well and build relationships with all levels of stakeholder
- Organisation: Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload
- Digital marketing: knowledge of digital marketing tools and channels for example email, CMS, social media, sponsored content, Google Analytics
- Copywriting: Short-form copywriting-for-marketing skills for example, for social captions, emails and internal comms
- Presentation: Ability to produce a high standard of presentation using Powerpoint and other suitable tools
- Design: Ability to use Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro, along with other suitable design and video editing tools
Attitude, aptitude and the ability to learn is the main focus over and above experience in the recruitment sector (although, of course the combination of all would be perfect!) Previous experience in B2B and B2C (ideally both) again would be great.
This is a key role for the business and the package and the prospects will reflect our desire to appoint the right person for the role. All applications will be strictly confidential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted