Guidant Global has an excellent remote opportunity for someone with previous supplier relationship management experience. We are looking for a full-time Lead Supply Chain Consultant and the position comes with an excellent salary and a generous benefits package.
In this Lead Supply Chain Consultant role, you will support the Supply Chain Manager during the delivery of new client implementations and other business-as-usual activities.
If you were already in this supply chain management role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
● Supporting client implementation projects and delivering supply chain workstream activities
- Support the account teams to run supplier round table events
● Generating contractual terms of business and managing related queries, liaising with the Legal team where necessary
● Issuing and tracking contract amendment exercises such as changes to supply chain service levels and fee schedules
● Updating team logs and spreadsheets and keeping supply chain contact details and banking information up to date
- Onboard new suppliers into our programmes, checking and collating compliance documentation including insurance levels
- Supporting with Auditing our supply chain to ensure they are compliant whilst supporting our clients
To apply for this Supply Chain role, you will require the following:
● Experience in managed service/recruitment outsourcing provision
● Supply chain consultant experience
● Experience managing implementation projects
● Contract negotiation experience
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Guidant Global, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamGuidant with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted