Tate are now looking for a passionate and team focused individual to join our successful & collaborative Tate team in London within the role of a Recruitment Consultant, working in our stunning City of London offices 3 days per week and the remainder would be home based.
Tate are an award-winning office specialist recruitment business who are part of the Impellam Group which is a larger global organisation and as a group we can offer our clients and candidates recruitment experts in almost any type of recruitment industry sector you can imagine!
At Tate you will be working closely with clients and candidates on office specialist roles, including but not exclusively within HR, Finance, Marketing, Admin & Customer Service. Our relationships are built on trust and our promise to always do what we say we're going to do!
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls and meetings
- Engage with clients to understand their business needs and adopt the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking within industry sector and specialisms and become a subject expert
- Developing sales pipelines, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Candidate engagement, identifying and attracting potential candidates
- Supporting applicants through the recruitment process, offering advice and support with CV advice and interview techniques
- Meeting clients and candidates and developing those relationships
- Researching market news and trends to make informed business decisions
winning mentality and respect for others and the sort of person that works hard to deliver on promises, is always honest and acts with integrity but most importantly knows how to have fun! Ideally, you will have some or all of the following experience and qualities:
- Proven experience in developing business relationships and maintaining them
- A Recruitment sector background
- You will be solutions orientated and strive to find the best outcomes for clients and candidates
- Someone who can work autonomously but equally be an integral team player
At Tate we believe that everyone is different and with this in mind we offer a mixture of flexible working solutions. Enabling our people to work from home whilst utilising the latest technology, we ensure that communication channels are always open, and everyone feels part of our friendly and supportive team. You will be trusted to deliver and we offer a trusting and flexible approach to work.
In return for your hard work and collaborative approach, you will be awarded a competitive salary, supported by an excellent and realistic bonus scheme with an OTE of up to 80k. At Tate we have a rewards and recognition schemes. We also have excellent training and opportunities to develop your career paths within the business.
If this role sounds like it would suit you, please do not hesitate to apply, we would love to hear from you!
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted