Admin Assistant Temporary Contract
We are looking for a pro-active multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to support the team and manage daily administrative tasks on-site in Broughton.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings and ordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts. Using our management software serviceM8.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate person and handling incoming enquiries.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, email and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
What we're looking for
The successful candidate will be able to handle all office tasks, provide polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, email, and generally be a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. You should be a team player with the ability to work independently and systematically. You must be comfortable with MS office, general office tasks and both verbal and written communication.
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted