Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Recruitment Administrator on Temporary Part Time basis to work 3 days a week on-site in Enfield
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering Payroll queries
- Liaising with candidates
- Booking candidates Inductions
- Running Induction and completing document checks
- Administration duties
What we're looking for
You will need strong admin skills and be proficient in all Microsoft Office packages, as well as able to pick up new systems quickly and effectively.
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
your application has been submitted