Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Talent Engagement Partner on a Temporary basis to work on site in Harmondsworth, ensuring that our talent (Direct, Group or 3rd Party) receive the best possible experience whilst on assignment with a Guidant Global customer.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent customer service to the talent we engage across our customer base either directly or through engagement with 3rd parties
- To be focused on achieving talent engagement in line with client KPI's and SLA's
- Ensure that all relevant worker checks have been completed prior to an applicant starting a position with a Guidant Global customer
- Accurately maintain all aspects of the contingent and/or permanent workforce (RPO customers) data to enable management information to be given / presented to the client
- Ensure all talent have signed contracts and are aware and comply with company, client and statutory requirements
- To complete pre-employment onboarding, vetting and screening checks as outlined by customer utilising the appropriate technology to do so
- To be responsible for managing the talent (direct and/or 3rd party via supplier engagement) journey whilst on assignment
- To provide timely updates to our talent and suppliers in relation to onboarding and work closely with Talent Resourcing Partners
- Ensure all required paperwork is received for every applicant, record within the appropriate system and any outstanding info chased in a timely manner
What we're looking for:
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong administration /customer service background in a busy office environment with a high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills. A recruitment /compliance background would be highly advantageous
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted