Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£23,000 pa + uncapped commission and benefits
What's recruitment all about?
For all of us here at Carbon60 recruitment is so much more than filling roles. It's about creating long-lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike, networking and meeting people from a variety of industries and qualifications, and our shared goal is to become the one-stop for all things technical recruitment.
We take the pressure off sales and instead of you doing hundreds of cold calls daily, we let you focus on becoming a recruitment expert. However, we recognise talent when we see it, so if business development is your thing, you're in for a great future!
Some Key duties:
- Source candidates and qualify their suitability
- Deliver contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs and maximise profitability
- Liaise with Payroll to handle worker queries promptly
- Expand current accounts by attending client meetings and up-selling Carbon60 services
- Obtain full booking details (including all necessary H& S information) and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for placements
- Arrange and attend Client Service visits.
What makes a great Recruitment Consultant?
- Excellent communication
- Empathy, patience and resilience
- Ability to influence people and gain commitment
- Drive to deliver and a collaborative spirit
- Willingness to learn and become a role model
- Solid customer service background
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and the ability to learn and utilise a variety of platforms
As Engineering Recruitment specialists, we work with interesting clients and place candidates at all levels in production, design, test and development, installation, commissioning, operations, procurement, purchasing, maintenance, project, and programme management professionals, as well as sales and business development.
We welcome applications from candidates that com from a variety of customer service focused roles, however we can only consider candidates that are currently based in Hampshire, with full Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that public transport is not great in the area, so ideally you will be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
For your hard work you will receive:
- 33 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Onsite parking
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- Elite Trips, where we send our top performers in places like Mexico, Ibiza, Miami and other luxury destinations
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Volunteering Day off, where you can focus on the projects that you are passionate about - tell us about it, we will want to get involved and support your project/initiative.
If you believe this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, reach out to our friendly Talent Partner or simply apply today and we will get in touch to discuss.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted