We are seeking a full-time BPO Operations Manager to provide BPO operations support to achieve business and service level targets. The Operations Manager role comes with a generous salary and benefits package. This role can be remote but ideally we would be looking for candidates located in the Michigan area.
If you were currently in this Operations Manager job, here are some of the challenges you would have been rising to this week:
- Ensuring the team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions
- Building excellent relationships with BPO client managers, sponsors, and contacts by addressing issues and complaints promptly
- Providing active support and guidance to BPO clients and team members
- Managing work assignments and allocation of team members
As an Operations Manager, you will develop and update standard operating procedures for all operational support activities. In this operations job, you will also implement approved innovations that improve performance, enhanced productivity, and cost savings/avoidance opportunities.
To apply for this exciting Operations Manager role, the candidate will need:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team Management expertise
- Staffing Industry /HR Background
- Excellent MS Office skills, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Familiarity or fluency in Fieldglass and Dynamics utilization (Advantageous)
To apply for this role as a BPO Operations Manager, please apply with Guidant Global today. Our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the Operations Manager role.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Guidant Global, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamGuidant with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted