ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Medacs Global Group Workforce Solutions division is currently looking for a Workforce Solutions Recruitment Consultant to join the team on-site at Cardiff & Vale University Hospital.
This division specialises in supporting NHS Trusts and Health Boards to understand their recruitment requirements, deliver the best talent in the market and manage their workforce in a cost effective way while maintaining high levels of patient care.
This is a fully outsourced recruitment role, in which you will become a trusted subject matter expert in workforce planning. As such, your day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing shift requirements, workforce planning and cascading to all agreed suppliers to ensure maximum coverage of all vacancies
- Managing and reporting from the system, keeping all jobs updated and ensuring data is entered correctly
- Providing any required information to the Client Relationship Manager and informing of any client issues that require resolving
- Attending meetings with the client, delivering MI, challenging bookings and encouraging substantive recruitment
- Working closely with Medical Resources to be proactive with permanent recruitment
- Dealing with any accounting and reporting issues
THE ROLE AT A GLANCE
Job Title: Workforce Solutions Consultant
Working hours: between 08:00am - 18:00pm ie 8-4 or 9-5 or 10-6 on rota basis Monday to Friday
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 + commission
Location: Onsite - Cardiff
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role you will need:
- To have an inquisitive, innovative and problem solving mind, leaving no stone unturned
- To possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate technical language for non-technical individuals
- To enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Strong business acumen
- To be able to positively contribute to the team and overall organisational dynamics and culture
- The ability and passion to building long term strategic relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Recruitment industry experience is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector beneficial
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance and
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted