ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Workforce Solutions division is currently looking for Workforce Solutions Administrator to join the team on-site at Cardiff & Vale University Hospital.
This division specialises in supporting NHS Trusts and Health Boards to understand their recruitment requirements, deliver the best talent in the market and manage their workforce in a cost effective way while maintaining high levels of patient care.
This is a fully outsourced recruitment administration role, in which you will become part of the trusted subject matter expert team in workforce planning. As such, your day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering the phone and building relationship with agencies
- Processing all query timesheets and liaising with finance regarding invoicing
- Processing and checking compliance for internal and external candidates
- Inputting all processed documentation as required onto the system
- Scanning all complete files when requested
- Carrying out email requests from team, as necessary
- Inputting bookings and rotas onto the system
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritise important tasks
- First class customer service skills to ensure that the business maintain professionalism
- The ability and passion to building long term strategic relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- To possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to translate technical language for non-technical individuals
- To be able to positively contribute to the team and overall organisational dynamics and culture
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
your application has been submitted