Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, is one of the largest recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create a working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Recruitment Consultant working on the Nursing Desk, you will build relationships with a bank of candidates and liaise with NHS Trusts to fill vacancies. You will be responsible for adhering to government guidelines and providing statistical information when required. This is a great opportunity to develop your knowledge of recruitment and the healthcare sector.
This role offers a basic salary between £18,000 and £20,000 as well as a competitive commission scheme. There are various opportunities for career progression and professional development with training courses delivered through our internal Learning and Development Team. These is also the option to gain a formal qualification through the Impellam Apprenticeship Team.
These roles are based in Stafford; therefore, there is an expectation that you will need to attend the office on a regular basis. However, there is also the opportunity for some remote home working available.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, resilient, goal driven and a team player with the ability to multitask when required. You will be able to influence successfully and have a sales-oriented mind set.
It would be beneficial to have experience in one of the following areas:
- Healthcare and/or recruitment sector
- Sales, customer service or contact centre environment
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- A professional but fun and sociable team environment
- A competitive commission scheme which rewards good performance
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
- Reward and recognition schemes
your application has been submitted