Great opportunity to Join Blue Arrow as a Project Manager on a fixed term contract basis to manage projects on day to day basis ensuring project briefs are fully delivered and the appropriate solution landed.
Reporting to the Business Change & Implementation Director and working within a team of Project Manager's this is a field based - remote role requiring national travel and with up to 3 days per week in Luton (subject to Covid restrictions).
At Blue Arrow our people are at the heart of our success and we are proud to be an Investor in People Platinum employer. Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
The role is varied where no two days are the same and includes ;
- Being responsible for the overall management and successful delivery of internal and new client change projects
- Building strong relationships between key individuals/stakeholders
- Completing analysis of internal, existing and prospective clients' challenges and requirements and propose mutually beneficial solutions (due diligence)
- Conducting gap analysis on both internal and external projects (Organisation, Process and System)
- Supporting with client contractual negotiation on business wins
- Creating Business Cases and producing and managing the project plan and briefs
- Influencing change positively and ensuring this is embraced at all levels through effective communication and the adoption of a promise based culture
- Identifying and managing risks, issues and procuring resources
- Delivery the project in a timely manner in-line with internal and client expectations and within budget
- Responsible for ensuring that costs are implemented in-line with the costing model and account P&L
- Ensuring all current employment laws, legislative or otherwise is maintained during every project
Skills and experience required ;
- Project management
- PRINCE2 Practitioner is desirable
- Familiar with DMAIC project model desirable
- Recruitment industry and systems knowledge is desirable
- Full driving license with the ability to travel nationally and make overnight stays as required (subject to Covid restrictions)
Blue Arrow is proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications for this role from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
your application has been submitted