Great opportunity to join our well established Blue Arrow branch in Newbury as a Recruitment Consultant growing your permanent recruitment desk within the office sectors.
More about the Job:
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Engage with clients to understand their business needs and adopt the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry sector and specialisms and becoming an expert
- Developing sales pipelines, actively seeking new business opportunities
- Candidate engagement, identifying and attracting potential candidates
- Supporting applicants through the recruitment process, offering advice and support with CV advice and interview techniques
- Developing client and candidate relationships
We are looking for a sales driven Recruitment Consultant ideally with experience of growing and managing a permanent desk.
- Proven experience in developing new and existing business relationships
- Experience within a similar 360 sales recruitment role
- You will be solutions orientated and strive to find the best outcomes for clients and candidates
- Someone who can work autonomously but equally be an integral team player
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Bonuses and performance based salary reviews - clear career path
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- In house training and e-learning
- Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace hybrid working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out Of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted