Would you like to work for a fast-growing UK based global MSP and RPO committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? Guidant Global are a workforce solutions provider supplying and managing talent for some of the world's most trusted brands.
At Guidant Global, we're on a daily mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work (80% work flexibly). If you're looking for a career with purpose and progression, join us on our journey.
Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay
We're looking for an HR Advisor in Rocester
A day in the life of an HR Advisor at Guidant Global includes...
Managing the service and temporary workforce for a designated account on-site and building strong, long standing relationships with our Customers.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will be
- Communicating in a professional manner with the client to ensure they are kept up to date with progress against particular requirements.
- Develop and continuously improve the service provided.
- Ensure that all relevant worker checks have been completed prior to organising interviews or placing on assignment.
- Ensure all workers have signed contracts and are aware and comply with company, client and statutory requirements.
- Manage the temporary workforce to ensure that absence/attrition is dealt with in-line with the correct management process and within the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Running grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Produce monthly statistical information to the client on Guidant workforce performance.
- Attend all operational client meetings where Guidant presence is required.
- Ensure that all current employment laws, legislative or otherwise are maintained.
What we're looking for
We need a proactive, consultative person with an HR background who can build professional and collaborative relationships by naturally building rapport with all Customers (Client, Team, Candidates, Workers and Suppliers).
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work - over 80% of our people work flexibly.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths.
- We are an Investor in People Platinum employer, a Disability Confident Leader, and a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with one of the highest ratings (4.8)
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
- You'll also have access to our employee assistance help-line and life assurance scheme.
- We're an ambitious, vibrant company who want to challenge our industry with inventive, creative approaches. We want you to be part of our exciting growth plans.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted