Join our Blue Arrow family supporting our National Accounts team working as a National Accounts Coordinator.
You will be providing proactive business support assistance to the National Account team onboarding and delivering services to new and existing National Account clients.
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing business support to the National Accounts Team
- Maintaining knowledge and being actively aware of all strategies and aims and provide any administration support required, using all resources within your control
- Creation of client specific material to aid recruitment/on-boarding and ensure that these follow all contractual guidelines
- Working with the National Accounts Team member to launch new clients to the delivery teams, including training, issuing processes as required
- Supporting with setting up recruitment campaigns for volume projects, working with other Impellam stakeholders as needed including marketing, implementation and IT
- Setting up and co-ordinating activity trackers/Jobscience data for client volume recruitment
- Working with delivery teams and clients to be able to report on Starters/Attrition and other key MI
- Arranging and supporting with client portal training
- Supporting with the preparation for and co-ordination of client audits and debt management from a process angle
- Updating Knowledge Libraries, systems and internal communications
- Assisting with setting up new Accounts, Sites and Job Roles
- Working with volume payroll clients to support the payroll system integration process
- Using Excel and PowerPoint
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace agile working and offer all our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- In house training and e-learning
- Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted