Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Recruitment Manager on a permanent basis. This role will require you to be onsite when required in Coulsdon and Enfield and can also be done from home.
A day in the life of a Recruitment Manager at Guidant Global includes...
Providing expert service delivery to one of our large retail customers, driving successful fulfilment of all contractual commitments in adherence with agreed SLA's and KPI's.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- To proactively build collaborative, strategic & productive business relationships within your assigned client programme
- To attend client review meetings and provide subject matter expertise
- Ensure that we partner with our clients to consistently deliver a 'high road' recruitment and worker engagement experience
- Manage client needs and requirements in a timely and effective manner
- To manage effective operating processes in-line with the needs of the business' contractual and legal obligations including health and safety
- Management and control of quality and compliance requirements
- Management of job catalogues and supporting profiles
- Escalation point for client query / issue management and resolution
- Work collaboratively with all delivery teams to achieve a high level of satisfaction from all customer groups (client, candidate, worker, supplier, and team)
- To conduct incident and accident investigation where required
- To actively manage the areas of budgetary responsibility through the monthly monitoring and analysis of the P&L against budget and forecast
- To monitor account performance monthly.
- Contribute to financial planning and monthly re-forecast where needed to reflect over/under performance and take corrective actions
- Provide operational performance summary monthly to Client Services Director
- To support as required on cash collection and debt management
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a passionate, influential expert in recruitment delivery. Someone with the ability to deliver tangible, measurable results through a forward-thinking practical approach. Persuasive with the excellent interpersonal skills who can quickly build strong and lasting relationships built on trust. Enjoys challenging situations, with the freedom to act, drive to deliver and fulfil requirements providing the best possible service to our customers and the authority to take decisions within the company framework. You will need experience managing high volume Blue Collar accounts within a retail /warehouse environment
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Guidant Global, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamGuidant with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted