Join our Blue Arrow family as a Recruitment Consultant placing candidates into permanent roles covering catering and hospitality sectors based in London and the South, this is a remote working role, however there will be occassional travel for meetings in the Southampton and London area.
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace hybrid working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
More about the role:
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Business to Business sales activity: Proactively developing new and existing business
- Placing candidates into permanent roles
- Recruitment: sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Client and candidate relationship building
- Service management: compliance, administration, maintaining records and systems
- Marketing, advertising, promotional activities and working to targets
- You will be working within an experienced, collaborative team
What we're looking for:
Ideally you'll be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with great relationship building skills and with the ability and drive to develop new business or for example if you have a strong sales background you can join as a Recruitment Associate initially with training and promotion to a Consultant on passing probation.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Bonuses and performance based quarterly salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant and clear career path
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays - out of hours team and head office support
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- Ongoing training and development - Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted