IT Recruitment Consultant
Account Management & Client Development
Supporting RPO / MSP Clients in the Financial Services Sector
London + WFH (Blended / Flexible)
£33,000 - £38,000 + Uncapped Commission & Benefits
Where do I start?
Lorien have been providing high calibre personnel to leading organisations since 1977. Our professional yet personal tailored approach has been a big factor to our continued growth and success - especially over the past 18 months with COVID. It's one of the reasons why we are still growing and producing year on year growth results at all levels.
One of teams in the Lorien London office (that purely focus on the FS Industry) has seen some amazing growth and new client wins over the past 12 months and have secured 2 brand new RPO / MSP solutions. As a result we are looking for Experienced IT / Tech Recruiters to join this expanding financial services recruitment team in the City. You will manage both client, stakeholders and candidates and therefore manage the whole Recruitment cycle from identification to close.
Who We Are:
Specialist recruiters within technology, Lorien work with over 500 clients, including over half of the FTSE 250. Our client base is ever growing though, with an expansion into Europe and from our UK offices. Throw in an in-house L&D and Innovation team, and the opportunities to progress are endless. Our commission scheme is uncapped, has zero threshold meaning your earning potential is in your power. Meanwhile, incentive trip locations include Barbados, Marbella, and New York. Lorien believes in a tight knit, non-corporate culture; championing a casual dress code, regular socials, weekly games, early Friday finishes, and lots more.
You & The Team You'll Be Joining:
Lorien is looking for an experienced Tech / IT recruiter - to join the London Financial Services Team. IT Recruitment is at the very heart of what we do here at Lorien, so to be considered for this role you MUST have a proven billing track record in IT recruitment.
A Snapshot Of The Opportunity?
- Consulting clients on their recruitment process and candidate attraction strategies,
- Attending / co-hosting tech events, and much more
- Headhunting the best tech candidates in the market
- Developing and nurturing business relationships with these Financial Services Clients
The Lorien culture?
Our recruiters bring talent and personality to the table. Among us, there's a 1997 skipping rope champ, a couple of magicians, ex-professional dancer, scratch golfers and a part-time nightclub owner. All in all, as you can imagine Lorien is a fun place to work.
During these strange times, we want to make sure everyone feels safe and able to work comfortably. The guidelines change all the time, but at the moment we are all working as a split between the office and remotely from home. This will continue to do so moving forward as we return to the new kind of normal. Believe it or not some people have preferred working from home while others have missed working in the office, so hybrid seems to be working - but without the pressure and with a mature flexible approach. However when you are in the office - other highlights include:
- Dress down, every day
- Unlimited banter and laughs (discretionary)
- Set and own your KPIs (micromanagement - free zone / zero politics)
- Socials: Thai feast in the office, cooked by pros?
- Quiz night? Questionable general knowledge.
- Competitions: themes have been GoT, Xmas etc... (a bit of fun really)
The Benefits + Incentives (The Fun Stuff).
- Your birthday off: enough said
- A unique uncapped commission structure
- A collaborative working environment, underpinned by an experienced senior management team
- An online coaching tool, to enhance your well-being, engagement, and productivity
- Tech and tools to help you work better (comms platform, AI software, video platform)
- Incentives: annual 'Elite trip (Ibiza, NY, Barbados) and quarterly 'top table lunches
- Mentoring by your manager and the senior consultants
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Xmas to NY shutdown
- An agile career path to reflect your long-term ambitions
- Annual conference + awards
- An in-house marketing team
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of something really special. It has a bit of everything to offer to allow you develop your career and focus on the elements that are important to you....... What have you got to lose?
All communication will be strictly confidential.
your application has been submitted