Want to work for a leading flexible staffing platform? Flexy UK is a digital staffing platform, connecting customers with candidates to fulfil their staffing requirements. Flexy has designed a platform to simplify and streamline the casual labour market by creating a service that made meaningful connections between companies looking for flexible labour, and individuals looking for flexible work. Flexy primarily supplies candidates in the retail, warehousing & hospitality sectors, but do support other categories of work as well.
In July 2019 Flexy was acquired by Impellam Group PLC, to become part of the largest staffing provider in the UK.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Delivery Manager to be responsible for the overall delivery service to both customer and candidate.
Hours of work - Monday to Friday. 9:00am to 5:30pm, you will be required to work 1 weekend in every 4 to support our out-of-hours operation
Place of work - Office based for 2 days a week, 3 days home based
- Supporting candidates in finding work via the Flexy mobile application
- Assist customers in setting up their jobs
- Maintaining requirements within the Flexy software
- Manage the fulfilment team in utilizing the Flexy software to achieve fulfilment targets for jobs
- Be the first point of contact for customers and candidates
- Respond to queries and emails
- Ensure new customer / candidate compliance documentation is completed and kept up to date
- Manage daily/weekly time & attendance data
- Manage weekly customer billing cycle
- Manage weekly temp payroll submissions & administration
- Compile and analyse revenue, user interaction & fulfilment data for management review
- Work with the head of operations to perform continuous review of working practices to ascertain if they are efficient, and support in devising alternatives
What we're looking for:
- Experience in recruitment (temporary recruitment desirable)
- Payroll admin experience (desirable)
- Excellent organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Passion for customer service
- Desire to create exceptional user experience
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an innovative, ambitious team as we look to scale our business in the UK.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Flexy, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to support disability within the workplace. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted