Learning & Development Specialist
Impellam Group is a connected group providing global workforce and specialist recruitment solutions.
Our strength lies not just in our brands, and their specialist vertical markets and regional knowledge, but in how we are united by one purpose, one culture, one driving force. We call it Virtuosity. It's why we're different. It's our determination to do even more and to always be ambitious and brave for our customers and candidates. Our customers see our Virtuosity every day in the way we are innovative and creative. They see it in our authenticity, in the way we keep our promises and in how we break down the barriers to unleash people's potential.
Our operations span time zones across 70 locations in North America, Asia Pacific, the UK and Europe.
Every year, we connect carefully chosen candidates with good work at all levels.
We believe in the power of work. It should have purpose and make a difference.
Through the power of work, we build better businesses and help people lead more fulfilling lives.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Specialist to join our growing global team!
We are looking for someone who has strong Learning and Development background within the recruitment industry who can embed themselves into the business and champion the company's values and goals. The primary focus is to improve the performance of our workforce at an individual, team, and organisational level by identifying and addressing capability gaps with innovative development solutions that address a spectrum of needs, from initiating and guiding new starters in the world of recruitment through to inspiring leaders to develop and deliver transformative practices.
- Steer the development, regionalisation and embedding of the Global Performance and Development strategy within an assigned portfolio of brands
- Develop portfolio specific performance development solutions to support career paths and progression.
- Identify critical business capability priorities to devise personal development interventions
- Influence management at all levels to collaborate and take responsibility for performance development initiatives
- Support the production of development materials, such as handbooks, workshops, manuals, digital resources etc.
- Monitor and evaluate feedback and effectiveness of all solutions, routinely reporting on results and outcomes.
- Ensure that all development resources are accessible to all, diverse and inclusive in their design, nature and content.
- Work collaboratively with the wider HR, Talent Acquisition and global P&D team to enable the delivery of the Impellam global people strategy.
- Prior experience in the recruitment industry is essential.
- Enthusiastic about self-led learning enabled by digital technologies
- Strong in understanding adult learning methodologies and heutagogical approaches to ongoing development
- Experienced in developing, executing, and embedding management development support.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office suite, to ideally an advanced level
- Experienced in providing high quality development coordination
- Engaging and effective in virtual facilitation/delivery of performance support via video conferencing software - MS Teams, Zoom, or similar.
What Can We Offer You?
You will work within an organisation where your abilities and creativity are acknowledged and encouraged; and as part of a team whose passion for learning and development and having a positive impact on performance are the driving force for getting out of bed in the morning! Working in this new role within a global team, you will be integral to the delivery of our organisational strategies. We offer a range of benefits including a service related enhanced holiday scheme, birthday off, a flexible benefits scheme with options including private medical and travel insurance and a lifestyle scheme offering discounts on a wide variety of products and services. To apply or for further information please contact us in confidence
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Impellam Internal - Apply Online
your application has been submitted