Want to work for a leading flexible staffing platform in a fun, dynamic and progressive environment?
Flexy UK is a digital staffing platform, acquired by the Impellam Group in 2019 connecting customers with candidates to fulfil their staffing requirements. Flexy has designed a platform to simplify and streamline the casual labour market by creating a service that made meaningful connections between companies looking for flexible labour, and individuals looking for flexible work. Flexy primarily supplies candidates in the retail, warehousing & hospitality sectors, but do support other categories of work as well.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, ambitious team as we look to scale our business in the UK.
We are currently looking for a Support Developer to join our team and provide investigation, diagnosis and support reported by users.
- Triaging, investigating, and diagnosing issues reported by users
- Liaising with users, developers, and stakeholders to solve problems
- Logging and tracking defects through to resolution
- Contributing bug fixes and configuration changes
What we're looking for:
- Experience in a technical support role preferably 2nd line
- Capable with SQL
- Familiarity with Linux, bash and git
Why should you join #TeamFlexy
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients.
- Clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications.
- Everyone at Flexy gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Guidant Global, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamGuidant with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use
your application has been submitted