Want to work for a leading flexible staffing platform in a fun, dynamic and progressive environment?
Flexy UK is a digital staffing platform, acquired by the Impellam Group in 2019 connecting customers with candidates to fulfil their staffing requirements. Flexy has designed a platform to simplify and streamline the casual labour market by creating a service that made meaningful connections between companies looking for flexible labour, and individuals looking for flexible work. Flexy primarily supplies candidates in the retail, warehousing & hospitality sectors, but do support other categories of work as well.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, ambitious team as we look to scale our business in the UK.
Part Mentor, Project Manager, Customer Success and Product Specialist, our Digital Success & Delivery Lead is continually passionate about helping customers be successful with Flexy. You will act as the bridge between the Product Team and Customers.
- You will empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first.
- You will engage 1:1 with customers during launch to ensure adoption and use of Flexy
- As we grow you will find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that will drive usage
- You will create playbooks to support implementation and roll out and monitor results based on defined customer metrics.
- You will identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- You will coach customers to be Product Specialists.
- You will train customer teams and end users on Flexy methodologies to support their understanding and use of the product
- You will create self serve resources so end users become increasingly self-sufficient.
- You will partner with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- You will build and adapt customer assets and delivery channels to maximize impact.
- You will help drive customer references and case studies.
- You will create codifiable, repeatable processes and a blueprint for successful delivery for Flexy to scale roll out and implementation.
- You must be happy to travel to London once a week and spend time on site with customers through roll out and launch.
What we're looking for:
- Relevant work experience in a customer-facing role on Digital Products or software. SaaS customer success, consulting experience and account management experience a plus.
- Self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to encourage customer adoption!
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships.
- Ability to adopt the approach of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues.
Why should you join #TeamFlexy
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients.
- Clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications.
- Everyone at Flexy gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Flexy, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamFlexy with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use
your application has been submitted