We have a new opportunity for a Managing Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Milton Keynes.
At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression and rewards, plus so much more.
We don't like to blow our own trumpet, but we know how important it is for you to feel a part of something special, and we're confident we have something pretty special to offer if you join us as a Recruitment Consultant.
We have recently been named as a Financial Times Diversity Leader, awarded a Best Companies three-star rating, the highest possible level representing organisations that truly excel at world class levels of workplace engagement and we continue to be an Investors in People Platinum employer - the highest accolade that can be achieved.
So, we're a team of high-achievers but we're also parents, mentors, gym-goers, animal-lovers, bakers, music-lovers and so much more. We're Blue Arrow, and we're dedicated to Enhancing Your Everyday with our people-first priorities; Progression, Purpose, Teamwork, Rewards and Performance.
Don't just take our word for it, when recently asked to describe Blue Arrow in three words, 'friendly, progressive and inclusive' were a recurring theme from our nationwide team.
About the Managing Recruitment Consultant role
Join our #OneBlueFamily as a Managing Consultant to grow and take ownership of a hot catering desk placing candidates into temporary roles within the Milton Keynes area as well as mentoring and supporting the team to maximise sales and temporary gross margin and provide service excellence to clients and candidates by embracing Blue Arrow's promise based culture.
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace blended working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out Of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities as a Managing Consultant will include:
* Proactively developing new and existing business
* Filling temporary catering bookings, interviewing candidates, client meetings and sales activities
* Developing and supporting the branch team
An accomplished and experienced Recruitment Consultant you will align with our Vision, Mission and Values and enjoy all of the benefits associated with joining one of the UK's largest staffing firms.
Vision - To lead the way in creating innovative, inclusive, workforce solutions that ensure our customers can thrive in an ever-changing world.
Mission - Powered by our staffing experts, and innovative technology, we help our customers build productive, inclusive workplaces, creating workforce solutions that ensure the right people are in the right roles and the right environment to thrive.
Values - We WOW our customers. We WIN together. We keep our PROMISES. We create FUN.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development on offer
* Generous bonuses, performance based quarterly salary reviews and clear career path
* Dedicated structured support for new starters, including performance and development support, goal setting and advice on navigating your way through your new job
* 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
* Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
* Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
* Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
* Blended hybrid working from home and our Milton Keynes branch office
* Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
* Long service and recognition awards
* Ongoing training and development - Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
* Annual conference and red-carpet awards ceremony
* Opportunity to enjoy five-star luxury trips for Gold Award Winners
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group, a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted