Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Recruitment Coordinator on permanent based in Malmesbury working on-site with 2 or 3 days per week remote
A day in the life of a Recruitment Coordinator at Guidant Global includes...
- Supporting the life cycle of a roles recruitment - from approval to offer and any other ad hoc administrative tasks related to the management of that role.
- Managing the roles in the recruitment systems, making amendments to roles e.g. rate changes, confirming interviews, new starter set up support.
- Generating reports
- Ad hoc administration tasks across the account
- Speaking with stakeholders, suppliers and candidates
- Supporting with the on boarding of candidates
What we're looking for
We need a proactive and professional coordinator who can build relationships by naturally building rapport with our customers (team, candidates, workers and clients). You will need to be highly organised, reliable and have a good level of MS Office experience (particularly Excel), with experience working in a recruitment or HR environment.
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
your application has been submitted