Impellam Group Global Managed Services Division are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join their people team, supporting and being involved in all aspects of Internal Recruitment on a permanent basis to work in a remote capacity.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is to support the Talent Acquisition function within Global Managed services (Guidant Global and Comensura) with recruitment administration support. In addition, you will also be responsible for identifying, attracting, and shortlisting candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Posting internal vacancies
* Posting new starter's introductions
* New starter check in email for all new starters after their first week
* Keeping live vacancy tracker updated
* Sending out offer emails to successful candidates
* Sending hiring managers checklists to manage the on-boarding & hiring process
* Manage temporary employee paperwork and administration
* Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the vacancy
* Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
* Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
* Develop pipelines of candidates for key business functions. Use social media, email and the telephone to maintain conversations with top talent
* Champion our D&I values in every hire and interactions with the business
* Provide follow-up feedback to candidates via phone and email
* Assist hiring managers with on-boarding activities
We are looking for someone who is keen to embark on a career in internal recruitment. You will need excellent organisation skills and be proficient and interested in maintaining data and spreadsheets as well as able to build excellent relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders and candidates.
your application has been submitted