Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a HR Coordinator to support the operational teams based on-site at our client's locations in, but not limited to, Broughton, Filton and Brize Norton
A day in the life of a HR Coordinator at Guidant Global includes...
To Ensure all HR policies are applied and that HR processes are implemented effectively and consistently.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Day to day HR support for the Account team
- HR Change projects
- Return to work interviews
- Disciplinary & Grievance hearings
- Updating policies, ensuring policies are fit for purpose and all Impellam policy updates are communicated to the Account Team
- Issuing contracts and advising on contract extensions
- Redundancy and end of assignments management
- AWR compliance
- GDPR Administration and reporting
- Ensuring all new starter packs are compliant
What we're looking for
You will need previous HR experience ideally within a large company, knowledge of HR processes, IT tools and legislation as well as excellent people management skill. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages is needed as well as the ability to pick up new systems quickly and effectively. You will also be passionate about maintaining client and employee relationships at all levels.
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
your application has been submitted