Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Onboarding Administrator on a permanent basis to work on site in Broughton.
A day in the life of a Onboarding Administrator at Guidant Global includes...
Ensuring that our talent (Direct, Group or 3rd Party) receive the best possible experience whilst on assignment with a Guidant Global customer.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent customer service to the talent we engage across our customer base either directly or through engagement with 3rd parties
- To be focused on achieving talent engagement in line with client KPI's and SLA's
- Ensure that all relevant worker checks have been completed prior to an applicant starting a position with a Guidant Global customer
- Accurately maintain all aspects of the contingent and/or permanent workforce (RPO customers) data to enable management information to be given / presented to the client
- Ensure all talent have signed contracts and are aware and comply with company, client and statutory requirements
- To complete pre-employment onboarding, vetting and screening checks as outlined by customer utilising the appropriate technology to do so
- To be responsible for managing the talent (direct and/or 3rd party via supplier engagement) journey whilst on assignment
- To provide timely updates to our talent and suppliers in relation to onboarding and work closely with Talent Resourcing Partners
- Ensure all required paperwork is received for every applicant, record within the appropriate system and any outstanding info chased in a timely manner
- To complete and issue new and updated contracts to directly engaged candidates across multiple engagement methods - PAYE, Ltd
- To provide assignment detail to Umbrella companies and provide updates whilst on assignment where required and ensure confirmation is received once talent is engaged through this channel
- To provide Supply Chain Partners with confirmation of assignment details and any updates whilst on assignment
- Support all candidate engagement & talent resourcing colleagues, taking a "can do" approach to ensuring all targets are met and documentation processed efficiently and effectively
What we're looking for:
We are ideally looking for someone with a strong administration /customer service background in a busy office environment with a high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills. A recruitment /compliance background would be highly advantageous
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
your application has been submitted