Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Recruitment Coordinator on permanent basis to work on site in Cheltenham.
A day in the life of a Recruitment Coordinator at Guidant Global includes...
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Deliver unrivalled candidate care by embodying and embracing Guidant values and guiding principles.
- Support, implement and monitor a defined induction and on - boarding process.
- Support candidates through the request for reasonable adjustments process.
- Responsible for ensuring candidates are moved through the process in a timely manner, working closely with internal teams to ensure smooth handoff points.
- Responsible for uploading CVs and recording interviews and offers.
- System reconciliations and data cleansing activities.
- Support Business Partners with providing regular updates and transfer of information from onsite to offsite to the Recruitment Team
- Produce weekly recruitment reports
- Implement, maintain, and improve administrative systems to effectively support the management of recruitment processes
What we're looking for
We need a proactive and professional coordinator who can build relationships by naturally building rapport with our customers (team, candidates, workers and clients). You will need to be highly organised, reliable and have a good level of MS Office experience (particularly Excel), with experience working in a busy recruitment environment.
You will be required to undergo Security Clearance for the role which will be discussed at application stage.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted