Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Finance Analyst to work in Luton on a part time basis.
The Finance Team support the business, processing and maintaining all accounting information and records as well as a range of commercial and operational support. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in a role in finance, has great organisational skills and can deliver with consistency.
- Responsible for the month end close process
- Developing reporting which offers additional and fresh insights
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Supporting a strong financial control environment
- Providing performance analysis on business data to support business decision making
- Ensuring business stakeholders understand performance metrics on their respective business areas through effective business partnering
- Forecasting future cashflows
- Production of monthly forecasts and annual budgets
Skills required for the role
- Communication & Influencing Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Good Excel skills and able to pick new systems up quickly
- Attention to detail, numerical skills and accuracy
- The ability to work as a part of a team and use own initiative
- Organisational and time management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA Desirable
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted