Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to work in a remote capacity with weekly travel to our on-site location in Langley.
A day in the life of a Recruitment Business Partner at Guidant Global includes...
Delivering the best talent for a major travel software company. To drive direct fulfilment and provide service excellence to our customers, clients, candidates, workers & suppliers by embracing a promised based culture. To manage the recruitment life cycle for a key Guidant customer and to build strong, long-standing relationships with our Candidates and External Partners
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert to expert hiring manager experience by providing external market insight into the best talent, route to market and leverage best practice methods to directly source talent
- Provide a quality, highly engaging and consultative recruitment service to clients in-line with the requirements of the client and company
- To be focused on achieving recruitment delivery in line with client KPI's and SLA's
- Obtain full job specifications and person specifications from clients maximising each opportunity for direct placements
- Work with the client hiring community to forecast recruitment needs to enable a proactive approach
- Conduct talent heat mapping across your market area to enable constructive conversations to be held
- Build strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders across Impellam Group to drive and optimise group fill, where direct sourcing has not been successful
- Accurately maintain all aspects of the recruitment data to enable management information to be given / presented to the client
What we're looking for
We need a proactive, consultative direct recruiter, who can build professional and collaborative relationships by naturally building rapport with all Customers (Client, Team, Candidates, Workers and Suppliers). You will have previous permanent recruitment experience, ideally working on key accounts and be highly organised, with excellent people skills and have a good level of MS Office experience.
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
your application has been submitted