Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to work in a remote capacity with weekly travel to our on-site location in Langley
A day in the life of a Recruitment Coordinator at Guidant Global includes...
- To provide administrative support for all on-site personnel to enable them to perform effectively in their roles
- Provide an excellent level of service by embracing Guidant values and guiding principles
- Greet candidates and hiring managers in a professional, warm and friendly manner, either by phone or face to face
- Assist candidates with any recruitment related queries and pass to relevant teams where appropriate
- Be a point of contact for all our core customer (client, candidate, & supplier) queries
- Manage daily administrative duties
- Assist the Marketing team in creating marketing and advertising campaigns
What we're looking for
We need a proactive and professional coordinator who can build relationships by naturally building rapport with our customers (team, candidates, workers and clients). You will need to be highly organised, reliable and have a good level of MS Office experience with experience off working in a busy administration or customer service environment
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
your application has been submitted