Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a Recruitment Delivery Manager on permanent basis, to work in a remote capacity with occasional travel to London and key client sites.
A day in the life of a Recruitment Delivery Manager at Guidant Global includes...
To provide expert service delivery to Guidant Global customers driving successful fulfilment. Responsible for managing, developing & growing customer, client, supplier, candidate & worker relationships, and overseeing all aspects of operational management.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- To proactively build collaborative, strategic & productive business relationships within your assigned client programme
- To develop and support tenders and proposals as appropriate in response to Client / Client Solutions team requests
- Identifying, attending, and participating in networking events as required
- To work effectively, efficiently, and collaboratively with the delivery team to ensure fulfilment and service delivery is achieved as per contractual obligations with our customers
- Management and control of quality and compliance requirements
- Development of best practice and knowledge share across the business network
- Drive fulfilment and adherence to all contractually committed elements of the account in conjunction with the service delivery team
- Proactively builds strong collaborative relationships with Client Services Directors, Head of Client Services
What we're looking for
We are looking for a passionate, influential expert in recruitment delivery. You will need a strong recruitment background (ideally within MSP outsourcing) managing a team of successful recruiters. You need to be highly organised, with excellent people skills and have a good level of MS Office experience.
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Leader.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
your application has been submitted