Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for a SOW Procurement Advisor on a permanent basis to work in a remote capacity
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for day to day maintenance of customer requisition (RFI/RFP full service and SOW content consulting) fulfilment via phone, email and online application management.
- Works with customer Learning Leads in all departments, helping them adjust SOW requirements and create deliverable guides within the program.
- Acts as liaison between customer and Supplier to administer SOW engagement process.
- Assist customer with content creation for RFI/RFP.
- Understand, explain, and defend value proposition of services MSP to customer
- Remain pro-active in escalating troubled requisitions
- Track customer progress in fulfilment of their open SOW requirement including assistance with content development and recommendations for deliverables, SLAs, penalties, and payment characteristics.
What we're looking for
- Problem-solving and presentation skills
- Ability to interpret and clarify customer needs within SOW framework
- Experience with one or more Contract Management technologies
- MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office Suite
- 3-years procurement experience
You will also have a real passion for maintaining relationships and be an ambassador for Guidant Global
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted