Want to work for a fast-growing global Recruitment Outsourcing Company committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where all of them work in a flexible capacity?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay
We're looking for a Account Director on a permanent basis to oversee and actively manage a portfolio of customers. Responsible for maximising opportunity across your client base and through effective relationship management you will innovate, expand and continually improve your portfolio. Leveraging external and market intelligence on a global basis to facilitate strategic talent discussions leading to retention, customer closeness and implementing industry best practice across our solutions.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Service relationship development and management across key customer stakeholders and suppliers
- To provide exceptional insight and strategic direction aligning to your clients and our brand proposition
- Drives engagement and communication at all levels, adapting style to proactively build collaborative, strategic and productive business relationships with customers
- To fully understand the labour requirements of client market sectors, and provide thought-based leadership in consideration of trends / changes that occur
- To create and action a structured account strategy that demonstrates an understanding of the local markets within the client portfolio
- Develop relationships with strategic partners to enhance external network
- Lead the Programme Managers who oversee and manage the day to day program operations and solutions
- To maximise their portfolio's financial performance against gross margin, operating profit and conversion
- Proactively builds and leads strong and collaborative relationships with Head of Strategic Programmes
What we're looking for
You will need a strong recruitment background, ideally in staffing specialist and managed service, leading a team of successful managers. You need to be flexible to travel, highly organised, with excellent people skills and have a good level of MS Office experience.
We welcome applications from individuals requiring varying levels of flexibility, our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role. Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted